Axis AU – Addressable Sounder Base
The AXIS Addressable Digital Sounder Base is a low profile base sounder with a combined 360° visual indicator. By utilising a fully digital communication protocol, reliable and fast operation is achieved even when employing the impressive 240 device loop capacity.
Once installed, the device is fully addressable and benefits from an extensive range of cause and effect functionality, including sounder synchronisation. The unit’s integral detector base has easy access for loop cabling and allows for the connection of both the sounder and associated detector via a single set of cable terminations. This sounder beacon base is compatible with Axis-OP, Axis-OH, Axis-HT, Axis-OPX, Axis-OHX and Axis-HTX detectors.
- 32 programmable tones from the FDCIE
- Compatible with standard remote activation
- Easy installation and cabling
- Low profile design
- Low current consumption
- Fully digital and synchronised
- Can be used as a stand-alone addressable device
- AS ISO 7240.3: Fire alarm devices – sounders