AXIS AU 5000 1-2 Loop Mini CIE Fire Alarm Control Panel
The Fusion AU-5000 series of panels are available in stand–alone and networked variants, which are compact and discreet. These panels allow for small simple stand-alone systems to be catered for easily.
The ‘Mini’ variant can be configured from 1-2 loops and incorporates expandable monitored sounder circuit outputs to satisfy AS1670.1 BOWS Requirements. It also allows for easy network Integration as part of a distributed system.
The AU 5000 ‘Mini’ has a single AS1668 fan control capability and brackets are also available for all types of ASE used throughout Australia, although an additional extension box is required..
The AU-5000 panels utilise fully digital and soft addressing technology for all loop devices, and installer friendly auto-learn and loop detection Facilities for trouble-free and quick commissioning.
Full on-site programmability is available via the on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration PC-Net tools.
Extensive mimic panel options including – full function LCD, display only LCD and LED based mimics.
Configurable by sectors and zones allowing alarms, pre-alarms, faults, test and control events.
When connected to the fault tolerant Ad-Net network, the panel operates as a true peer- to-peer interface (with up to 200 CIE’s/nodes and 1,000 shared zones)
with full cross panel reporting, control as well as complex cause and effect functionality.
Each CIE incorporates unique False Alarm Management and Service Tool software for improved servicing and application specific device set-up.
PC Software PC-Net
An extensive suite of PC based; software programs have been developed to supplement the Axis AU series fire panels. User-friendly Windows based PC-Net configuration software includes a virtual panel allowing for remote diagnostics via a low-cost modem connection, saving the time and expense travelling or maintenance.
The package allows for extensive programming diagnostics including checking the site for errors before downloading as well as input and output operator mapping checking. Powerful cause and effect programming makes the panel suitable for a wide range off site applications, from small to large complex multi area systems.
• JAS-ANZ 3rd party quality scheme certified by BSI Australia • Approved to AS4428.3 AS7420.2, AS7240.4 & AS7240.13 • AS1670.1 2018 compliant
• Fully expandable from 1 loop to 100 loops
• Zone capacity of 1,000 and Impressive 240 + digital devices per loop
• Output response times less than 3 seconds across the network
• Simple to use LCD menu driven graphical interface with 240 x 64 backlit LCD • Advanced ‘Ad-Net’ redundant networking up to 200 nodes
• Windows ‘PC-Net’ computer software
• Multiple colour graphics capable
• BMS HLI capable with BacNET and Modbus protocols