Axis AU – Standard Input & Output Modules
The Standard Axis Modules are loop powered and designed around the AXIS fully digital protocol. Each module allows the monitoring of fire alarm and auxiliary devices. Options include both input and output variants for control of auxiliary devices such as fire shutters. The input channel is monitored and will detect Normal / Short / Alarm and Open conditions. The output channel is a normally de-energised relay switched on by a command from the control panel.
The unit provides fast alarm and fault signalling and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator. Connections are made using plug-in terminal blocks which will accept conductors up to 2.5 mm². The unit can be mounted within an electrical box or enclosure.
- Short circuit isolators in each device
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (by the control panel) or manually using a handheld programmer.
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Bicolour (red/green) LED driven by the control panel
- AS ISO 7240.18: Fire alarm devices – Input / Output modules
- AS ISO 7240.17: Fire alarm devices – Short Circuit Isolators