Axis AU – OH Multicriteria Detector
The Axis-OH Digital Multicriteria Detector is a point detection device that continuously samples both the air and the temperature variation in the protected area to provide the earliest warning of a fire condition.
The device can also be used as a Multi-Sensor detector whereby each element can be utilised independently for customised cause and effect logic.
Special algorithms utilise information from both the smoke and heat sensing elements to ensure a high level of false alarm rejection without compromising genuine alarm sensing performance. This detector is characterised by an aesthetically pleasing low profile and is specifically designed for Axis AU control panels.
- 9 modes of fully approved multicriteria operation settings
- Can be used as a multi-sensor device
- Utilises Axis AU digital protocol with high noise rejection
- Dual bi-colour LEDs providing 360° cone of visibility
- Dust Restrict Chamber (DRC) technology offering advanced immunity to airborne contaminants
- Open style mounting base offers easy wiring and low-pressure locking
- Addressing using the Device Programming Tool or Auto addressing capability via the fire control panel