Axis AU – OP Smoke Detector
The Axis-OP Fully Digital Optical Smoke Detector is a point detection device that continuously monitors the air in the protected area to provide the earliest warning of a fire condition.
The enhanced design of the smoke inlet and optical chamber guarantees a very high resistance to the entry of dust, ensuring a higher level of false alarm rejection without compromising sensing performance.
This detector is characterised by an aesthetically pleasing low profile and is specifically designed for Axis AU control panels.
- Multiple fully approved sensitivity settings
- Utilises Axis AU digital protocol with high noise rejection
- Dual bi-colour LEDs providing 360° cone of visibility
- Dust Restrict Chamber (DRC) technology offering advanced immunity to airborne contaminants
- Open style mounting base offers easy wiring and low-pressure locking
- Addressing using the Device Programming Tool or Auto addressing capability via the fire control panel
- Magnet test capability
- AS7240.7 Approved – Smoke Detectors