Axis AU – Smoke & Damper Control Module
The AUP-543, used in conjunction with loop interface modules, provides automatic and manual control of smoke control fans and dampers.
It is a peripheral bus (PBUS/485 communications), field configurable, fan/damper control module for use with AXIS fire alarm control panels.
Each fire alarm control panel can support a maximum of sixteen (16) AUP-543 fan/damper control modules.
Each AUP-543 fan/damper control module accommodates six (6) fan and/or damper control/status. Control per fan and/or damper includes three buttons (Run – Auto – Stop / Close – Auto – Open) with white button position status LEDs.
In addition, fan and/or damper status LEDs (three) are provided for Running – Trouble – Stopped / Closed – Trouble – Opened (one red, one yellow and one green LED).
The AUP-543 Smoke Control Module is designed to mount onto specific doors or large, extended and rack enclosures.
- The smoke control features comply with AS1668, ISO 7240-28, ISO 21927-9 and BS7346-8
- Up to 2,000 fan/damper capability
- Easy to use matrix programming with in-built configuration wizard
- Easy slide-in label locations
- Includes 6 fan/damper control areas
- Communicates via Advanced Peripheral Bus
- Up to 16 modules can be interlinked with ribbon cables
- Functions configured using the PC TOOL
- Also complies with UL864