Vega Loop Powered Sounder Base – VBLS100
The 32-tone sounder base is a loop powered addressable device designed around a fully digital protocol.
The device has a low current consumption and incorporates a standard base (20-VB100-ADV) which allows easy and fast installation under a standard AV detector.
Each sounder uses a unique loop address which can be assigned through the handheld programmer or using the control panel’s auto-addressing feature. The sounder’s volume level and output tone can be adjusted using the control panel’s cause and effect software and each sounder is synchronized making them suitable for multistage alarm applications.
Each unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
- Designed to meet the requirements of AS1670 Provides high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Manual addressing via VPU100 hand held programmer Auto addressing capability (control panel feature)
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address – line quality information Individual tone selection by cause and effect in software