Baldwin Boxall – VIGIL2 Voice Alarm Amplifiers BV225
Our range of Class D power amplifiers are proven and robust. Three power amplifiers are available in the range: BV225 (225 Watt), BV125D (2 x 125 Watt) and the BV050Q (4 x 50 Watt).
- Designed for quick and simple connection and configuration.
- Class D rated output power is attainable using a 22V battery supply.
- Sleep mode – automatically reducing the standby requirements to 50mA per amplifier when operating on batteries.
- Audio inputs are presented on separate RJ45 connectors; each connector provides a balanced audio input and ground.
- Protected against overload conditions (ie short circuits) by means of a voltage-controlled attenuator (VCA); ensuring continual safe operation without creating unnecessary distortion.
- Over-temperature protection is also provided. Should the amplifier temperature exceed 90°C the VCA attenuates the input signal to a safe level and illuminates a warning LED. If the system is under surveillance (a requirement of BS5839-8:2008) a fault condition will be indicated due to the gain reduction.
- 24V DC inputs are presented on two-way crimp connected sockets.