Axis AU – Wireless Heat Enhance Photoelectric Smoke Detector SG200
The Axis Wireless Heat Enhanced Photoelectric Smoke detector has been approved to the European Standard EN54-5 and EN54-7 directives. The advanced design of the smoke inlet of the optical chamber guarantees a very high rejection to the introduction of dust, effectively increasing the time between maintenance periods.
An alarm condition is determined when:
a) The level of smoke inside the optical chamber exceeds the alarm threshold or,
b) The level of temperature or the thermal variation versus time exceeds the alarm threshold; – consequently, an alarm message is sent to the control panel via an AV wireless translator module.
Communication between the detector and the W2W100/ SGWE100 – module(s) is wireless via ‘Sagittarius’ bidirectional protocol.
The radio communication meets the European Standard EN54-25 running at 434 MHz to meet Australian requirements.
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimising wireless amplitude and frequency • Soft and Safe Addressing
- 240 Devices per Loop
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Flexible on-site device adjustment
- Makes additions to existing systems easy and cost-effective
- Utilises standard low-cost lithium battery technology
- Fully monitored primary and secondary power sources