Axis AU – Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Detector SG100
The Axis Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Detector has been approved to meet the requirements of European Standard EN54-7.
The advanced design of the smoke inlet of the optical chamber guarantees a very high rejection to the introduction of dust, effectively increasing the time between maintenance periods.
An alarm condition is determined when the level of smoke inside the optical chamber exceeds the alarm threshold; consequently, an alarm message is sent to the control panel via an AV wireless translator module.
Communication between the detector and the VW2W100 / SGWE100 module(s) is wireless, via “Sagittarius’ bidirectional protocol.
The radio communication meets the European Standard EN54-25 running at 434 Mhz to meet Australian requirements.
- Bi-directional communication protocol between all wireless devices • Self optimising wireless amplitude and frequency
- Soft and Safe Addressing
- 240 Devices per Loop
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Flexible on site device adjustment
- Makes additions to existing systems easy and cost effective
- Utilises standard low cost lithium battery technology
- Fully monitored primary and secondary power sources